Our VisionFor professionals serving seniors in Mobile and southern Alabama
Join Mobile Senior Coalitions
Our Dues go to a very good cause!
The Mobile Senior Coalition is a group of agencies, businesses and individuals working with and for seniors. We meet monthly for the purposes of networking, educating and exchanging information. The majority of our dues go to benefit local seniors through our Coalition Assistance Fund.
Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 9:00AM – 11:00AM at different locations across the greater Mobile and southern Alabama area.
- Paid members receive regular communication from the Coalition, have access to the membership list and are able to attend Coalition Meetings.
- New attendees must pay dues after attending one meeting.
- Dues are: $50 for one person, $100 for a company up to 3 people for a calendar year.
- Make checks payable to: Mobile Senior Coalitions.
- Fill out the application and send in with your check or bring to the next meeting.
- View Application – CLICK HERE